- Public Workshops: Our workshop times, days and offerings vary. Public workshops have no group minimum so come one or come all!
- Private Parties: Book the studio for and exclusive workshop. Parties are a Pick Your Project format so no two people have to make the same! Group minimums apply.
- Fundraisers: Let us help you raise money for your cause! We offer a variety of projects to fit your group and maximize the market demand and use of space in the studio.
- Walk-In Workshops: These family-friendly workshops are a casual style with no registration required. You arrive during the scheduled window and choose from our pre-cut projects. Walk-In Workshop dates are posted in our Public Workshops.
- Hammer @ Home Kits: Enjoy the DIY experience in your own home! Order a kit of choice and pick it up with ALL the supplies needed, including step-by-step directions.
- Off-Site Workshops: Host a private workshop of fundraiser at a site of your choice!
Colette G., Facebook Review
Enjoyed my birthday gathering so much! Sandra is wonderful and was so hands on answering questions and giving great advice. Everyone loved their projects and said they can’t wait to go back! Love Hammer and Stain LI!
Nicole P., Facebook Review
My sister-in-law and I had the best time last night. The service is fantastic and the pieces are quality material. We had hands on help if we needed. I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful place for a girls night or any occasion honestly.
MK M., Facebook Review
Just attended my second workshop at H&S LI and could not have been more pleased with the entire experience! Sandra and team are organized, patient and beyond helpful. The end products are always beautiful and there are SO many projects to choose from. I'm already checking my calendar to book my next visit.
Laura B., Facebook Review
We had an amazing time at the cornhole workshop! Sandra was amazing! Although she deals with many clients, she has the ability to make EACH one feel as though they're the only ones!
Her creativity and commitment to helping us creat our design is incredible!
We closed the workshop, coming in over an hour after the others yet Sandra never made us feel rushed! We LOVE our finished product and can't wait to come back for another project!
Linda M., Google Review
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! There are so many projects to choose from or create your own. Sandra is such an amazing person. She inspires you to be a great maker. We've had holiday parties and just jumped in any workshop we can. Love it!
Suzy T., Google Review
My granddaughters, ages 6 and 8, and I went to Hammer & Stain today and had a great time! There are projects for every budget. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We’re all very happy with our creations ❤️