11/29/23 4:30pm-5:00pm Resin Open Pour Night (rolling start time)
Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 29th for an Open Pour Resin Workshop! Book your seat and choose your project base in the studio from our vast cut selection. Select your pattern and color scheme ..then create your masterpiece during an instructor-led workshop!
How it works:
- Reserve your seat ($15, to be applied towards your project base total in studio). Include the names in the seating request box of those you are attending with!
- Arrive at the studio ANY TIME between 4:30pm and 5:00pm. **THIS WORKSHOP HAS VERY LIMITED SEATING due to a later sold out seating. You must arrive between 4:30pm and 5pm to comfortably have time to complete your project.
- Select your project base (see those examples below!)
- Select your resin color schemes/patterns. Options to add on beach glass, rocks, shells and more!
- Let's create! Our instructors will lead you through the resin pours.
- Resin projects take 2 days to harden!! You will be leaving your project at the studio and it must be picked up within 2 weeks. We will call when it is ready!
Sample Project Cuts:
- Acacia Cutting Boards
- White Wood Cutting Boards
- 4 Sided Trays
- Round Trays
- Wooden Oars
- LI Home Signs
- Framed Long Island Signs
- and more!
Projects range in price from about $35-$95. Your workshop cost will be based upon your project chosen. The $15 seat fee is only to hold your workshop seat and will be applied to your in-studio project selection! This workshop is offered a la carte style!
Ages & Attire:
- This is an adult workshop. Children under 10yo are not permitted and children between the ages of 10yo and 16yo may register with a registered adult. Please note each registrant must have their own project or pay for a seat fee ($15, non-refundable).
- Resin DOES NOT come off of clothing or materials (bags, coats, etc. ) We suggest bringing the bare minimum to the studio and dress appropriately.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT:
- Add your $15 seat reservation to cart and checkout!
You may bring your favorite beverage to enjoy during the workshop! Food is not suggested as resin is quite messy and requires gloves!
**Please arrive 10 minutes before your workshop time**