11/01/23 6:30pm Vintage Holiday Ceramics - PRE-ORDER Registration
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THIS CLASS, ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL CLOSE 10-16 OR SOONER IF SEATS ARE SOLD. Stocks are lower this year resulting in the need for pre-order! Please note early deadlines.
Join us Wednesday, November, 1st at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain Long Island for our Holiday Ceramics workshop! Remember that Vintage tree that Grandma had that always gave that warm glow of the season ... now is your chance to make your own!
Want to select in the studio? Simply reserve your seat and select when you arrive!
Our ceramics are finished off with a high-gloss glaze and are NOT kiln-fired. You will take your piece home with you the night of the workshop!
How it works:
- Select your project. Limited quantities available on all projects!
- Customize it in the studio with paint colors of your choice.
- If the sample piece shows lights, they are included along with the bulb to light up underneath! All lighted projects include colored lights. You may upgrade to white lights, Halloween lights or specialty lights in the studio for an additional charge!
- ****NOTE: Any wreaths, bows, ribbon or accent pieces in photos are not included and available to purchase in the studio!
**Don't know which piece you want, reserve your seat and choose in the studio at the workshop! Selections based on inventory... but you may also find ones not on the website! A non-refundable seat reservation option is available in the drop down menu. Cost of seat reservation ($15) is applied to your final price in the studio.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT:
- Select your project in the dropdown menu.
- Add to cart and checkout!
- If you are coming with a group, we encourage you all to register at the same time!
You may bring your favorite beverage and light snack to enjoy during the workshop!
**Please arrive 10 minutes before your workshop time**