09/28/20 11am-4pm Walk-In Workshop (Registration not required, but encouraged)
Hammer & Stain
SCHOOL OUT! So let's get crafty! Drop in to our Walk-In Workshop on Monday, Sept. 28th between 11am and 4pm.
Registration is not required, but encouraged.
1. Register a project in advance to guarantee your build/design. All personalized projects MUST be registered and paid for in advance. We do not cut stencils on the spot.
2. Reserve a seat and choose a project from our pre-cut stencils in the studio. We have a large array of adult and child projects starting at $8. As a courtesy, we will hold your seats for 10 minutes starting at the time selected.
3. If there is a project you wanted to make that is not listed below, please email us to see if it can be accommodated. email@example.com
ALL Makers in the studio must have their own project
If you reserve a seat and can no longer make it, please notify us via email, in advance so we can give it to someone waiting.
Masks are required in the studio.
All tools provided to you will be sanitized or once-time use.
All guests will be required to sanitize their hands prior to sorting through stencils to choose their projects.
All underage children MUST be accompanied by an adult Maker.
We appreciate your support and cooperation during these unique times. Our popular Walk-In Workshops need your help to run smoothly. Please respect the guidelines we must adhere to and please understand the limit capacities at which we are allowed to operate.
The last day to register (if you want to) is Fri., 9/25.
1. Choose your project by clicking on the picture/dropdown menu. Make sure that the picture and the dropdown menu show the same project.If you are reserving a seat only, select the option at the bottom of the drop down.
2. Select your seat reservation time.
3. Input the number of makers (ALL guests must have a project to be in the workshop)
4. If your chosen design needs personalization (shows a name, monogram, location, or date), enter the personalized data In the personalization box.
If choosing the coordinates design, please provide us with the state AND coordinates.They can be found at https://www.latlong.net
This is a WOOD workshop so your project will have random cracks, chips, knots, and other natural blemishes that give it it's characteristics. Some peeling may occur. Some nails/staples may be present/visible. We will do our best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional. Please keep in mind, no piece is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted but it will certainly be wall worthy! Changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved within the time frame set in workshop description. If approved, a customization fee of $25 MAY apply.
Due to the process and customizations of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS. However, if you cancel with at least 24 hours notice your project will be held for 1 MONTH from the workshop date with an option to make it during an open paint or another workshop -- both options MUST be pre-arranged with the studio. Same day cancellations or no-show projects will NOT get held for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. Bows/Add-ons, if pictured, are additional and not included in the project but can be purchased in studio for an additional charge. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. I confirm all design choices and or personalized information entered above is correct and understand that NO CHANGES can be made once this reservation is placed.