02/21/20 6:30pm Double-Sided Spring Porch Planks
Hammer & Stain
Join us on Friday, February 21st at at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain Long Island for a specialty Double-Sided Porch Plank Workshop! Already made a Porch Plank at Hammer & Stain? Come add a seasonal stencil on the other side!
Select your project below and come customize it in the studio with our wide range of paints and stains -- and learn some new techniques if you really want to get crazy! Our instructors will guide you from start to finish, leaving you with North Pole worthy home decor!
BYO favorite beverage and snack to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
The last day to register for the workshop is Wed., 02/19 at 5pm!
All guests in the studio must have a registered project. This is an adult workshop, all guests must be over 21. Underaged teens may attend with adult supervision. **Prices may vary based on project selected.
Make sure the photo displayed at checkout is the project you want to make!
1. In the dropdown menu, select the Double Sided Porch Plank or the Added Second Stencil. ONLY PORCH PLANKS MADE AT HAMMER & STAIN ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ADDED STENCIL.
2. In the personalization box, indicate the two LETTERS OR NUMBERS of the designs that you'd like.
- If there is another design you had in mind, note that in the personalization box.
3. In the seating request box, Indicate who you wish to sit with at the workshop.
4. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
The original porch plank coming in for a second stencil MUST have been made at a previous Hammer & Stain Long Island workshop. NO EXCEPTION!
These designs are all suited for the original 12"x48" Porch Planks. You must note if you are bringing in the Skinny Porch Plank 8"x48".