08/16/22 4pm-7pm Resin Open Pour Night
Join us on Tuesday, August 16th for an Open Pour Resin Workshop! Book your seat and choose your project base in the studio from our vast cut selection. Select your pattern and color scheme ..then create your masterpiece during an instructor-led workshop!
How it works:
- Reserve your seat ($15, to be applied towards your project base total in studio). Include the names in the seating request box of those you are attending with!
- Arrive at the studio on the workshop date ANYTIME between 4pm and 7pm
- Select your project base (see those examples below!)
- Select your resin color schemes/patterns. Options to add on beach glass, rocks, shells and more!
- Let's create! Our instructors will lead you through the resin pours.
- Resin projects take 2 days to cure!! You will be leaving your project at the studio and it must be picked up after 48 hours (from workshop time), but no longer than 2 weeks!!!)
Sample Project Cuts:
- Acacia Cutting Boards
- White Wood Cutting Boards
- 4 Sided Trays
- Round Trays
- Wooden Oars
- LI Home Signs
- Framed Long Island Signs
- and more!
Projects range in price from about $35-$95. Your workshop cost will be based upon your project chosen. The $15 seat fee is only to hold your workshop seat and will be applied to your in-studio project selection! This workshop is offered a la carte style!
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT:
- Add your $15 seat reservation to cart and checkout!
You may bring your favorite beverage to enjoy during the workshop! Food is not suggested as resin is quite messy and requires gloves!
**Please arrive 10 minutes before your workshop time**